Jun 4, 2010

Today~^^

Wake up early in the morning,although I WANTED to go back to sleep,BUT I knew I wouldn't be able to - I hadn't had a good night's sleep since I drunk a cup od nescafe yestaerday>
Like usually, on Facebook and sitting in front the computer eating my breakfast><~
Look very leisurely^^
hahax~^^
Viewing somebody blog ,chating with frenz and so so><
Isn't bored?? Yup, very bored!!
But without them I think my life will hook, line and sinker bore!!!
Then my sis turn!!Haiz...
Where I have my own laptop???...Sigh...><
Nothing do><
Review my favourite magazine-Vivi
hahax~
Every time I watch I'll very admire "Lena".
She is cute,pretty,sexy,fashionable and look very confidence><
Super like her><
Hope tat ONE DAY I can be as beauty as her!!
hahax~
Then preparing lunch for my sisters~
B4 tat hubby come!!
hahax~
take his camera...
Have a nap...
tidy up room><
~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment