Jun 8, 2010

New~









Wuu~ =='''







Finally,got time to upload my blog




But only upload one ugly pic><


cuz it's super slow><

hehehhee~











my new hair style><

suit me??>.<

"Dun look my pimple face"><












5/6/2010












Around 2pm++ , hubby come and fetch me go to rebonding my front hair><








1st time go Na Saloon...




On the drive,I very afraid tat the saloon standard bcuz never go thr><




but I dun wanna go too far to rebonding my hair~




Haiz><




Make myself dun think too much...




At there,Hubby look pity...


why??






becuz he sat at there with nothing to do><
Just wait for me!!
hahax~^^




Anyway thanks hubby accompany me><...




MuackzZz...^^



Aftertat,we went to spring><

buying movie ticket...




Still left 3hour for us to shop at Spring><

Lol...
















So bored...




Walk there wlk here,without nothing><




very bored and my legs feel tire><

5pm...




Having dinner at Sushi King><




Cuz dunno want to eat wat??




no opinion for food...><


hahax~






b4 tat, got meet my fren...








Skip









Skip












Skip









YUMMY YUMMY^^




SO FULL><




Finish eating still too early...==


WE walked AGAIN><


but this time I got bought something><

hahax~


Around 7pm...


we go into the cinema><

we watch "Fu Xing Dao"



A funny movie><

hahax~


got a wonderful day~^^



6/6/2010



went out again><

hahax...




tis time go out we my fren,Abby...

She wanna to buy a new phone><

Bcuz her older phone keypad got problem and so so

She bought Nokia 5530 at Saberkas...


but at the end hubby come><

He menace me><

BAD BAD><

hahax~


just kidding><

HE IS A GOOD MAN~



aftertat,we went to eat KFC><

Me whole day didn't eat><

so gang ooh!!

hahax~



Stomach very pain><

bcuz Miss ang ang come><~

Aiyo~

Hate it><


then hubby bring me and Abby back my home><

we chit chat in my bedroom><

She is finding bf><

And always said didn't ppl wan her...

hahax~


Sze,dun be to worry about it><

got ppl wan u de><

just not yet reach ~



~End~



Hubby~

Hubby~

Very happy to have u be my side^^

love u^^

and I miss U ^^

SO MUCH~^^

MuackzZz






































No comments:

Post a Comment