Jun 24, 2010

Pass^^

Almost 1weeks++ didn't update my blog><
Why I am so lazy><
Haiz,pity blog><
I didn't treat u good!!@@
hehex~

21/6/2010

Start school...
Unluckly I'm sick...
But still going to school><
hehex~
nothing happen like usually><


22/6/2010

O.O
SICK!!!
NOT YET WELL...

tis day didn't went to school cuz really feel faint><
can't wake up><
haizZz~

Alone at home and sleep whole day!!
like a pig!!!~
dislike sick make me feel uncomfortable ><


23/6/2010

still not yet well...
but 2day no need went to school><
cuz school sport's day for two day and friday holiday><...
hahax~

still can holiday><
hehex~


24/6/2010

my mervous day!!!~
Driving test!!!

very very nervous!!!

can't explain how my feeling><

worry,afraid,nervous....

hehex~

but....

finally I pass it!!!

hahax

happy!!^^

my p lessen is coming soon~

hehex~

p/s:still feeling unwell><



a simple updated><
hehex
cuz really didn't have things to write it><

No comments:

Post a Comment